How to get started
Exploring a new product doesn't have to be overwhelming. Here is what you need to know to get started with Archbee. First, you need an account. Get invited to an organization or create an account here.
There are two primary areas that you will interact with when using Archbee.
The sidebar navigation panel and the document area. Let's cover each one.
(4) Publishing options
(6) Invite people
(7) Import content
(8) Knowledge Graph
(9) Reusable Content
(12) Document options
(13) Read/Write mode
(15) Notifications Center
(17) Focus mode
Sidebar navigation panel
The left sidebar navigation panel is where you will organize your content. It is where you will create Spaces (1) and Documents (2), import content (7), invite people to the organization (6), define Reusable Content (9), create Templates (10), and manage the Archives (11).
Here are some actions you can take to get started:
- Create a new Space - click the plus button to add a Space, and give it a name.
- Create or import content - you can create multiple documents or import content to a Space.
- Drag and drop to organize - as you build your product knowledge hub, move Spaces or Documents to the desired position.
- Convert a document to a Category or a Link
At the top of the document you have a context menu for the Document options (12).
There are multiple shortcuts but if you want to open the entire list of options for the Documents, click on the 3 dots ⫶
This will open the list of options like:
- Document info
- Show resolved comments
- Ping team member
- Subscribe to changes
- Set spellcheck on
- Document Revision History
- SEO Meta Controls
- Copy Markdown to clipboard
- Export to Markdown file
- Export to PDF
Under the context menu you have the title of the document and the Editor. Learn How to use the Editor