Learn the basics
Archbee is the complete product documentation platform with advanced features like reusable content, versioning, document revision history, and collaboration features to keep product and engineering teams in sync and the documentation up-to-date.
Unlike content management systems, and generic knowledge bases, Archbee provides a feature-rich platform to write and host product guides, along with developer documentation, API references, or SDKs.
Archbee is a cloud-based documentation platform that is easy to use by anybody in your team. Learn the basics by reading the features overview.
When you need to capture and publish product documentation, there's a hard truth:
Your product is only as good as your documentation.
And, with technical product knowledge too often trapped in the minds of your developers…
Your documentation is only as good as the collaboration process to get the product knowledge and share it internally or with the clients/users.
So what can you do?
- Build your own documentation system (docs-as-code)? And make it too technical for most people to contribute?
- Write and share Word docs and PDFs? Good luck keeping everything straight.
- Use tools built for individual writers? That just shuts down collaboration.
- Use generic knowledge bases that are not tailored to your product's complexity.
Instead, Archbee makes documentation a team sport, speeding documentation creation while substantially improving its depth. It's effortless documentation creation, editing, and collaboration… All with zero engineering effort.
Archbee can serve multiple use cases. From internal collaboration to set up a self-service knowledge base and even publishing blog posts.
Archbee is flexible and easy to use. We focus on delivering the best-in-class experience for teams that need to write and publish product documentation - especially for companies that sell developer tools.
Need help to decide if Archbee is a good fit for you?
When it comes to knowledge management, you have the following solutions:
- internal collaboration tools: Confluence, Notion, etc
- help authoring tools: MadCap Flare, Adobe RoboHelp, etc.
- content management systems: Contentful, WordPress
- knowledge base software: ZenDesk, Helpscout, Intercom, FreshDesk
In the market, you have tools that lack advanced features required to write complete product documentation or tools that lack the collaborative options to capture the knowledge company-wide.
This is where Archbee comes in. Capture complete product knowledge from your product specialists and build developer documentation and product guides that are easy to publish, customize and maintain.
Here are some examples of companies that use Archbee to build:
To see examples of product portals built by our clients, go to the showcase section.