Learn the basics
What is Archbee?
Archbee is the complete product documentation platform with advanced features like reusable content, versioning, document revision history, and collaboration features to keep product and engineering teams in sync and the documentation up-to-date.
Unlike content management systems, and generic knowledge bases, Archbee provides a feature-rich platform to write and host product guides, along with developer documentation, API references, or SDKs.
Archbee is a cloud-based documentation platform that is easy to use by anybody in your team. Learn the basics by reading the features overview.
- How to use the Editor
- Creating a document
- Importing documents
- Reusable Variables
- Content Snippets
- Publish a Space to Domain
- Public Access Controls
- Custom CSS
- Document Verifications
- Draft Documents
- @ Mentions and Dynamic Links
Why get Archbee?
When you need to capture and publish product documentation, there's a hard truth:
Your product is only as good as your documentation.
And, with technical product knowledge too often trapped in the minds of your developers…
Your documentation is only as good as the collaboration process to get the product knowledge and share it internally or with the clients/users.
So what can you do?
- Build your own documentation system (docs-as-code)? And make it too technical for most people to contribute?
- Write and share Word docs and PDFs? Good luck keeping everything straight.
- Use tools built for individual writers? That just shuts down collaboration.
- Use generic knowledge bases that are not tailored to your product's complexity.
Instead, Archbee makes documentation a team sport, speeding documentation creation while substantially improving its depth. It's effortless documentation creation, editing, and collaboration… All with zero engineering effort.