Hidden on public docs
With Archbee, you can mark documents as "Hidden." Use this functionality for multiple purposes:
- Have your in-progress work unpublished
- Keep documents unpublished until a review is made;
- Separate your internal documents from public ones within a Space;
- For notes/ suggestions/ experiments that you want to be private.
How does the Hidden on Public feature work?
- Mark/ unmark any document (except for Personal docs) by toggling the "Mark hidden on public" option from the document's menu.
- A grey "H" icon will appear at the left of doc name
- A document marked as "Hidden" and its children will not be published together with the Space.
- If a Category is composed only of "Hidden" docs, that Category will not be visible when you publish the Space.