This feature is available on these plans: ✔️ Scaling ✔️ Enterprise
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Reusable Content → Content snippet tab
- In the new window, you can now define your Content snippets or edit the existing ones if you defined them.
- Add a title and your snippet, then click the Save content snippet button.
- Now you can go back to the editor and type /
- Go to the new Content snippet tab and select it
- Click on the Reusable Content → Content snippet tab (Alternatively you can click on the badge name of the Content snippet inside the editor)
- Look for the Content snippet you want to change
- Select it from the list on the left
- Change content and click on Save content snippet to update it
- If you want to delete a Content snippet, click on the trash icon
When you are deleting a Content snippet, make sure you remove it from other documents where you have referenced it. We are making it easier for you, a red box should appear to let you know that the Content snippet doesn't exist anymore and you should remove it.