Product Marketing Manager
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
We're an early-stage startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring an experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive our solution's product positioning, messaging, market education, and sales enablement. This role will be a critical driver to growing our pipeline and conversion.
You are analytical, adaptable, and an excellent communicator. This isn’t your first rodeo as a product marketer - you’ve successfully developed and brought differentiated messages to market. You prioritize aggressively and are comfortable with asking “why.”
You have empathy towards our customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Develop and evolve the product positioning and messaging for Archbee
- Lead and execute multi-channel launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting
- Partner with product, customer success, and sales to define and own our sales enablement materials to increase win rates and sales velocity
- Drive our segmentation and voice of customer efforts through market research, analysis, and customer interviews so we can be positioned to win.
- Partner with content marketing and demand generation to define and execute pipeline generation programs and develop high-value thought leadership pieces (white papers, webinars).
- 3+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B technology space. SaaS experience is required
- World-class writing skills across different mediums, from ad and web copy to one-pagers and white papers.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact, value-based messaging across different customer segments.
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy synthesizing data, discerning user insights and developing market research
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing, product, and customer success stakeholders
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call