Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
We're an early-stage startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve successfully built software before and have leveraged a combination of hard and soft skills to succeed and help the org succeed.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Define product strategy and new features to support the company’s business needs and goals.
- Determine customer needs and study market trends to improve our products continuously.
- Communicate project scopes and decisions affecting product delivery to relevant stakeholders and local and international departments.
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to facilitate the rapid and accurate development of new products and features.
- Ensure post-release success by monitoring product metrics and KPIs and taking appropriate actions based on performance data.
- Serve as a product expert across the organization to assist the Sales, Marketing, and Ops departments.
- At least two years of experience as a Software Product Manager or a Product Owner.
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience as a software developer is a significant advantage.
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- investment day (aka Google’s 20% rule): in addition to regular projects, we encourage our employees to spend Fridays working on what they think will most benefit Archbee
- work with the latest technologies on a new codebase
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call