Customer Success Manager
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
We're an early-stage startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager to develop and own our end-to-end demand generation strategy and execution. This role will be a critical driver to growing our pipeline and bookings.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo as a Success Manager - you’ve successfully onboarded and maintained customer relationships. You’ve previously been held accountable to a metric tied directly to business growth.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Own the customer experience after the sale succeeds
- Onboard larger teams into our product through calls, demos, or email
- Interview customers to draw insights for our product marketing process
- Keep a tight relationship with them so that they buy again when the annual renewal comes
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership
- Lead the evolution of our CS tech stack as our go-to-market function scales
- Partner closely with our sales & marketing people on processes and best practices to translate more customers being successful with our product
- 4+ years of experience in a customer success role within the B2B technology space;
- SaaS experience is required;
- Hands-on experience onboarding, upselling, and maintaining customer relationships;
- Ability to drive alignment across marketing and sales teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call