Our SaaS product helps software development and product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
Archbee is an early-stage seed startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy and popular.
At Archbee, we value your ideas when you execute them. Instead of saying: "I think we should do..." instead, come and say, "I tried this, and it worked; we should do it more," or "I tried this, and it didn't work, but we learned something." That's STRONG and brings value to our work!
We are hiring a Marketing Specialist to help the existing team execute the Go-to-market strategy to support and accelerate our growth. This role will be a critical driver to growing the signups and revenue.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn't your first rodeo - you've been part of successful SaaS B2B marketing teams and have leveraged a combination of skills and tactics to contribute to the growth of a robust marketing funnel. You understand that marketing is accountable to a metric tied directly to business growth (revenue).
You have empathy toward customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Work with the growth team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly priorities to drive results.
- End-to-end ownership of the assigned projects by planning and executing the growth programs — including implementation, testing, optimization, reporting, and analysis.
- Proactive in exploring new channels or improving existing ones by being hands-on.
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to communicate performance and analyses to the broader team effectively.
- Partner closely with the growth and product team on processes and best practices to translate demand into qualified signups.
- 2+ years of experience in a demand generation or marketing operations function within the B2B technology space. SaaS experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with campaign building & execution, audience segmentation, email marketing, landing pages, and reporting.
- Proven ability to drive alignment across the entire funnel (we use the AARRR framework).
- Experience with marketing automation and CRMs (ideally HubSpot or Customer.io).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
What we Offer
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call
How to apply?
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following two questions in the email body
- Why did you decide to apply for this role at Archbee?
- What makes you an excellent fit for the Marketing Specialist role at a B2B SaaS startup?