Our SaaS product helps software development and product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
Archbee is an early-stage seed startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy and popular.
At Archbee, we value your ideas when you execute them. Instead of saying: "I think we should do..." instead, come and say, "I tried this, and it worked; we should do it more," or "I tried this, and it didn't work, but we learned something." That's STRONG and brings value to our work!
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring an Account Executive to help the existing team execute the Go-to-market strategy. This role will be a critical driver in converting existing signups to revenue.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. You write and speak English very well to conduct calls with prospects.
You have empathy toward our customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Own the existing flow of new signups to help them find value in the product.
- Manage the requests for a demo from prospective clients or users.
- Unearth new sales opportunities by identifying existing accounts with potential and finding the right person to expand the account.
- Comfortable networking in social channels to discover new opportunities and connect with the right persons in the target audience.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from onboarding new users to securing a deal.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer experience.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs with the goal of upselling.
- Respond to complaints, resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction, and maintain the company’s reputation.
- Keep updated records of sales and data in the CRM.
- Fluent/Native level of English - both written and spoken.
- Product savvy - able to learn Archbee products to answer most questions from prospects and conduct product demos.
- Skilled with using HubSpot CRM and other sales tools.
- Customer-centric attitude with a hunter mentality.
- Previous experience in relevant sales positions with proven sales targets, such as SDR, inside sales, outbound, or similar sales positions.
- Results-driven and target-driven attitude.
- Team player attitude - collaborate with the existing growth team to drive results across the entire funnel.
- Technical Savvy - comfortable learning technical concepts.
What we offer
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call
How to apply?
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following two questions in the email body.
- Why did you decide to apply for this role at Archbee?
- What makes you an excellent fit for the Account Executive role at a B2B SaaS startup?