Redirects - URL alias
In the SEO Meta Controls, you can set an URL alias to redirect the traffic to the new URL key.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open Doc Options.
- Click on SEO Meta Controls
- Add the URL ALIAS field to the old URL from which you want to redirect the traffic to the new URL.
- Change the URL Key if you want a different URL path for the existing document.
- The title can be different than the title of the document. This is where you can optimize for SEO keywords.
- Description - The Meta Description is usually shown on the search engine results page.
- Preview Image - the image used for preview when sharing the links.
Each document has specific inputs for the meta URL Key, Title, Description, and Image.
Example of how to configure a redirect: