Redirects - URL alias
This feature is available on these plans: ✔️ Scaling ✔️ Enterprise
In the SEO Meta Controls, you can set an URL alias to redirect the traffic to the new URL key.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open Doc Options.
- Click on SEO Meta Controls
- Add the URL ALIAS field to the old URL from which you want to redirect the traffic to the new URL.
- Change the URL Key if you want a different URL path for the existing document.
- The title can be different than the title of the document. This is where you can optimize for SEO keywords.
- Description - The Meta Description is usually shown on the search engine results page.
- Preview Image - the image used for preview when sharing the links.
Each document has specific inputs for the meta URL Key, Title, Description, and Image.
Updated 28 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?