A few resources that are helpful for building with Slate.
These libraries are helpful when developing with Slate:
- is-hotkey is a simple way to check whether an onKeyDown handler should fire for a given hotkey, handling cross-platform concerns like cmd vs. ctrl keys for you automatically.
These products use Slate, and can give you an idea of what's possible:
These pre-packaged editors are built on top of Slate, and can be helpful to see how you might structure your code:
- Canner Editor is a rich text editor.
- French Press Editor is a customizeable editor with offline support.
- Nossas Editor is a drop-in WYSIWYG editor.
- ORY Editor is a self-contained, inline WYSIWYG editor library.
- React Force Slate Editor is a light-weight medium-style editor with no editor chrome.
- Slate Plugins Next provides an editor with configurable and extendable plugins.
(Or, if you have their exact use case, can be a drop-in editor for you.)