- On the left navigation sidebar, go to the Search option at the top.
- Under the newly opened window, go to Search Analytics under the search bar.
- A new window will open, and you will see the list of queries searched by team members or readers.
Search analytics allows you to view metrics on the queries typed in the search bar by readers or users.
- customer query = search analytics for keywords typed in by readers on the internal Teams
- team query = the search analytics for internal teams
The left panel includes metrics about the following values.
- How many times was a keyword searched
- How many documents are returned for a keyword