Archbee has the following limits:
- any doc can have 500 blocks at most;
- any doc can have 1MB in size at most (does not include images and file uploads);
- any space can have 500 docs at most.
These limitations might seem too harsh. However, when it comes to documents and document hierarchies, any online documentation platform is as good as its limits. We might gradually increase these limits in the future, but please do not expect any spectacular increase.
- Good limits allow for a better readability by enforcing good doc organisation patterns;
- Good limits enable high performance and stability in your workspace and your generated doc sites;
- Good limits allow for better protection against bad actors trying to break the system by overloading it.
- 8 MB limit for file upload;
- 8 MB limit for image upload
- 1 MB for Markdown files
- 2 MB for Word docx
- 2 MB for OpenAPI files
- 2 MB for Postman collections