Social Media Specialist
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for clear thinkers to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Social Media Specialist to develop and own our social media channels. This role will be a critical driver to growing our brand and customer base.
You are creative, and a self-starter. You are able to create engaging content.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Own the end-to-end management of social media channels
- Create engaging and relevant content to our audience
- Be proactive on social media interactions with potential customers and competitors
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership
- Lead the evolution of our social media tech stack as our go-to-market function scales
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product and customer success team members
- 1+ years of experience in a social media marketing operations function within the B2B technology space
- SaaS experience is required
- Excellent command of written English
- Hands-on experience writing engaging content that generates responses and conversation
- Proven ability to align with the team across marketing and sales
- Experience with social media automation tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- $30k-$40k gross yearly
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call