Product Specialist / Customer Support Rep
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software products through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for clear thinkers to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Sr. Product Specialist, a customer-facing role, to answer customer queries, troubleshooting, and other queries while they are just onboarding into our software.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo in Customer Support - you’ve successfully onboarded, and maintained customer relationships before. You’ve previously been held accountable to a metric tied directly to business growth.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Learn the product inside-out; this is the basis of all other activities
- Answer customer support queries related to product
- Help customers with asks regarding their subscription in Stripe
- Structure and deliver any customer feedback back to the product team
- Excellent comunicator
- 2+ years of working in B2B software
- Can build & hold interactive and engaging software demos
- Collaborate with the product and marketing team
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- $30k-$60k gross yearly
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call