Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for a clear thinker with a product management background.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve successfully built software before, and have leveraged a combination of hard skills and soft skills to be successful and help the org be successful.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Define product strategy and new features to support the company’s business needs and overall goals.
- Determine customer needs and study market trends to continuously improve our products.
- Communicate project scopes and decisions that affect product delivery to relevant stakeholders and across local and international departments.
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to facilitate the rapid and accurate development of new products and features.
- Ensure post-release success by monitoring product metrics and KPIs and by taking appropriate actions based on performance data.
- Serve as a product expert across the organization to assists the Sales, Marketing and Ops departments.
- A minimum of two years of experience either as a Software Product Manager or a Product Owner.
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience as a software developer is a significant advantage.
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- investment day (aka Google’s 20% rule): in addition to regular projects, we encourage our employees to spend Fridays working on what they think will most benefit Archbee
- $50k-$100k (net on B2B) yearly and equity package
- work with the latest technologies on a new codebase
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call