Marketing Outreach Specialist
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for clear thinkers to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Marketing Specialist to drive outreach on channels like email, LinkedIn DM and Twitter DM. This role will be a critical driver to growing our pipeline and conversion.
You are analytical, adaptable, and an excellent communicator. You prioritize aggressively, and are comfortable with asking “why.”
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Personalized daily outreach to prospects;
- Use channels like email, LinkedIn and Twitter to drive awareness about the value of our product;
- Drive demos and set meetings for sales;
- Report to Head of Growth;
- 1+ years of marketing within the B2B technology space
- SaaS experience is required
- Excellent command of written English
- Good writing skills
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product and customer success team members
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- $30k-$50k gross yearly
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call