Demand Gen Manager
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring an experienced Sr. Demand Generation Manager to develop and own our end-to-end demand generation strategy and execution. This role will be a critical driver to growing our pipeline and bookings.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve successfully built a B2B inbound marketing engine before, and have leveraged a combination of channels and tactics to grow a robust marketing funnel. You’ve previously been held accountable to a metric tied directly to business growth.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Own the end-to-end management, planning and execution of our demand generation programs — including implementation, testing, optimization, reporting, and analysis
- Own all digital channels that Archbee leverages for promotion, including the website and its performance as a demand generation channel
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership
- Lead the evolution of our marketing tech stack as our go-to-market function scales
- Partner closely with our sales organization on processes and best practices to translate demand into qualified pipeline
- 5+ years of experience in a demand generation or marketing operations function within the B2B technology space. SaaS experience is required
- Hands-on experience with campaign building & execution, paid social, audience segmentation, email marketing, landing pages, and reporting
- Experience with executing account-based marketing strategies and campaigns
- Proven ability to drive alignment across marketing and sales teams
- Experience with marketing automation (ideally HubSpot) and CRMs
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call