Business Development Specialist
Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through amazing documentation.
We're an early-stage startup, and looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. You write & speak English very well.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members, and you have a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- Carry out outbound sales outreach through email, LinkedIn, Twitter to warm potential leads
- Promote the company’s products and services
- Meet targets and deadlines within a goal-oriented environment
- Native/Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality.
- Previous working experience in a relevant sales positions for (1+) year such as ( online outbound sales, telemarketing, cold calling, door-to-door sales, or similar sales position with a proven sales targets & conversions rates record
- Results-driven and target-driven attitude
- Team player attitude
- PC Savvy
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call