Expandable headings are a great way to add FAQ lists on your documentation website.
You can set them as expanded or collapsed and here's how to create an expandable heading:
- Use the / and type Expandable Heading 1, then hit Enter
- Select the Expandable heading from the custom block list: type / and select it
- Or type the shortcut for:
- Expandable Heading 1 >># + space
- Expandable Heading 2 >>## + space
- Expandable Heading 3 >>### + space
- To convert an existing heading to an expandable one, type >> at the beginning of one, then hit space
To unwrap the content of the Expandable Heading, just delete the heading and you will be left with the text.
Expandable Heading 1
- you can add here any of the custom blocks available in Archbee's editor
Expandable Heading 2
- you can toggle the heading as expanded or colapsed