This feature is available on all plans: ✔️ Growing ✔️ Scaling ✔️ Enterprise
With Archbee, you can mark documents as "Draft." Use this functionality for multiple purposes:
- Have your in-progress work unpublished
- Keep documents unpublished until a review is completed and approved;
- Separate your internal documents from public ones within a Space;
- For notes/ suggestions/ experiments that you want to be private.
How does the Draft docs feature work?
- Mark/ unmark any document (except for Personal docs) by toggling the "Mark as draft" option from the document's menu.
Doc menu - Draft Off
Doc menu - Draft On
A yellow "Draft" icon will appear at the left of doc name
- A document marked as "Draft" and its children will not be published together with the Space.
- If a Category is composed only of Draft docs, that Category will not be visible when you publish the Space.
Updated 01 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?