Our SaaS product helps software development & product teams build better software through fantastic documentation.
We're an early-stage startup looking for doers with clear thinking to join our mission of making documentation & async communication easy & popular.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve successfully built user interfaces that users love before and have leveraged a combination of hard and soft skills to succeed and help the org succeed.
You have empathy towards our customers and team members and a test-and-learn mindset. You are humble, can prioritize aggressively, and are eager to roll up your sleeves. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock documentation as a growth driver for software companies, and are excited to share that story with the world.
- A UI/UX (User Interface/User Experience) designer is responsible for creating visually appealing and user-friendly digital interfaces that meet the needs of end-users. Here are some of the key responsibilities of a UI/UX designer:
- Understanding user needs: A UI/UX designer must understand the needs of users by conducting user research, gathering feedback, and analyzing data. They should be able to empathize with users and understand their goals, motivations, and pain points.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes: Based on user needs and research, a UI/UX designer creates wireframes and prototypes that demonstrate the layout, functionality, and user flow of a digital product.
- Designing visual elements: Once wireframes and prototypes are approved, a UI/UX designer designs visual elements such as color schemes, typography, and imagery that align with brand guidelines and enhance the user experience.
- Collaborating with developers: A UI/UX designer collaborates with developers to ensure that designs are implemented effectively and that the final product meets user needs and design requirements.
- Conducting usability testing: A UI/UX designer conducts usability testing to ensure that the product is user-friendly and meets the needs of end-users.
- Staying up-to-date with design trends and best practices: A UI/UX designer keeps up-to-date with design trends and best practices to ensure that their designs are innovative and effective.
- Overall, a UI/UX designer's main responsibility is to create a seamless and engaging user experience that meets the needs of end-users while also aligning with business goals and objectives.
- At least two years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- You have created user interface for software as a service companies (SaaS)
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English
What we offer
- competitive industry-level salary
- remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- growth opportunities as the company scales
- 25 days of paid time off annually
- a healthy 40-hour workweek
- work with the latest technologies on a new codebase
- significant stock options as an early-stage employee
- 30-minute technical interview conducted by a senior team member
- take-home exercise, if applicable (paid)
- a virtual session with the founder, 2 hours in total
- reference call